At Master Spas, we have worked for nearly 30 years to perfect your swim spa experience. Each design is master-crafted to achieve enhanced, innovative therapy and high-tech advancements in insulation, filtration and heating systems. Here are a few of the proprietary features that distinguish the Michael Phelps Signature Swim Spas by Master Spas as top-of-the-line in design, construction and performance.
- Environmentally-friendly icynene foam insulation makes a Michael Phelps Signature Swim Spa by Master Spas one of the most energy-efficient swim spas in the industry. It also helps support the weight of the plumbing in the swim spa. All models pass the stringent CEC Standards.
- The bottom is finished with a high density polymer base that helps keep the heat in and unwanted pests out.
- Our manifold plumbing system ensures that pressure is distributed equally among the swim spa’s jets.
- The EcoPur® Charge System incorporates a specific blend of minerals into one of the filters in your swim spa. As the water rushes into, over, and through the EcoPur® Charge filter it is not only filtering large contaminants from the water. The water is also absorbing the special blend of minerals, including copper (Cu) and Zinc (Zn), which create an electro-chemical reaction that eliminates most microorganisms and removes heavy metals from the water, resulting in sparkling water that feels softer and doesn’t have the harsh chemical smells associated with normal systems.
- Every Michael Phelps Signature Swim Spa by Master Spas also features an advanced Ozone system that kills pathogens and microorganisms, destroys organic materials, and oxidizes non-organic contaminants to keep your water clean and refreshing every time you use your swim spa.