Free Hot Tub Maintenance Guide
Properly balancing your spa water and conducting routine hot tub maintenance is key to getting the maximum enjoyment from your investment. To support our customers in achieving this goal, we’ve created a Hot Tub Maintenance Guide that explains the components of water chemistry, offers routine hot tub maintenance timetables and provides answers to these hot tub maintenance questions—and many others:
- How do I test the water?
- What does it mean if my hot tub pH is high?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent high pH in my spa?
- How often should I drain my hot tub?
- Do I need to shock the water after every use?
- How often should I replace my hot tub filter?
In addition to answering common questions related to water quality and routine hot tub maintenance, the guide includes a problem solver section to help you identify the causes of common issues—and how to eliminate them.